Monday, March 28, 2011

NEW SUNNY PENDANT!


Ok, I'm indulging and spoiling myself a little bit ;)... I created a new pendant because I wanted an orange sun pendant to wear myself, and here it is! One good thing about designing jewelry is that when we are looking for something in particular, that we cannot find, we just go on and create it ;)!
I used an orange glass bead and I wire-wrapped it with copper wire, creating the rays! So here's my new personal treasure... And... by the way, I wasn't so selfish, I had two of these glass beads so I made a second sun which I gave my cousin/best friend Sylvia :)!



7 comments:

Yael said...

Sunny - sunny - sunny! :-)

Erna Price said...

let the sunshine in....lovely pendant!

Annuk said...

Thank you ladies :)!

Carrie said...

nice!! and how lovely that you and Sylvia have matching necklaces when you bring so much light into eachother's worlds :)

Annuk said...

What a sweet comment, Carrie... sweet like YOU :)!!!

pantarei said...

Annuk.. I am wearing it today..it's shining on me!Thank you so much!
xooxoxxo

Annuk said...

My sweetest cousin, thank you for shining in my life!!!!!
xoxoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...