Saturday, June 5, 2010

PAINTED WOOD RINGS

One of my latest passions in creating jewelry is to make painted rings on wood! I had already featured my painted olive wood rings in a previous post, here are some more painted rings on wood! As so often in my work, I have been inspired by the light and color of the Greek Islands of the Aegean, by their flaming summer days and by their breathtaking skies and deeply moving sunsets...






My ANATOLI Ring even had a very special Treasury bearing the same name and created by Anatolian artist Ebru, who creates wonderful crocheted jewelry inspired by traditional Anatolian jewelry and that she sells in her Etsy shop Febystan Designs. This was a great honor for me!

3 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

That are very beautiful rings ! And congrats on the feature in the treasury !

Shebbodesign said...

wow! wonderful creations! Anatoli and Oriental Skies are my favorites!
By the way Ebru aka FebystanDesign's treasuries are always awesome! I like Ebru's delicate taste! This treasury is awesome as well!
xoxoxoxo
Sebnem

pantarei said...

Annuk dearest....I love your latest passion and i hope to see more of them!
see?i am a night owl tonight...and you know well why!!!!....xooxxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...