Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Aegean Sea, Oriental Nights and Enchanted Forests!

With my Treasuries I like to celebrate things I love...
So I dedicated a treasury to the wonderful Aegean Sea that is for sure one of the most beautiful seas in the world...


...and another Treasury to the magical "oriental nights" I have felt in the air in Rhodes, where the geographical closeness to the Anatolian coast of Turkey to the North and to the Middle East to the East has made me feel so close to other, equally magical starry nights...


...and my first Treasury dedicated to another great love of mine: my beloved woods, where I love having long walks enjoying beauty, peace and nature... I was inspired to this collection by my walks in the woods, an enchanted world that is really close to my soul and a part of it...

2 comments:

pantarei said...

My dearest Annuk!
Just beautiful!
These 3 Ts show your passion and your intensity and your art.I leave you Osho....he knows how to say it all...
xooxoxoxo

Live this world, and live it with intensity, with passion. Live it with totality, with your whole being. And out of that whole trust, out of that life of passion, love, and joy, you will be able to go beyond. The other world is hidden in this world. It has to be awakened. OSHO

Annuk said...

My sweetest Cuci!!! You touched my heart so much with this wonderful comment!!!! Osho's wonderful words are a guide to living Life at its fullest! Thank you so much!
Love you so much!!!!
xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...