Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Aegean Sea, Summer in the Alps, The 4 Elements... and a Special Love

These days I was inspired to a few Treasuries that express feelings I have...
First of all a new collection dedicated to the magical Aegean Sea...


One more Treasury was dedicated to the 4 Elements: Air Fire Water Earth! I'm a Libra (Air) born on the Scorpio cusp (Water), my ascendent is Sagittarius, my Moon is in Taurus (Earth) and I have 3 planets in Virgo (Earth)... so I have all these elements in me! And with this collection I wanted to celebrate them all!


My beloved mountains have then inspired this Alpine Treasury! I'm lucky enough to live literally at the feet of the Alps, so this collection is celebrating their beauty in summer time!


And, dulcis in fundo, this very special and meaningful Treasury...


Senza fine
Tu sei un attimo senza fine
Non hai ieri
Non hai domani
Tutto รจ ormai nelle tue mani
Mani grandi
Mani senza fine

Non m'importa della luna
Non m'importa delle stelle
Tu per me sei luna e stelle
Tu per me sei sole e cielo
Tu per me sei tutto quanto
Tutto quanto io voglio avere

Senza fine
La, la, la, la
Senza fine

"Senza fine" Gino Paoli

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...