Monday, May 10, 2010

Lovely Presents :)!!!

This weekend I got lovely presents from some lovely Etsy friends and fellow artists!
Nancy, a wonderful painter from the Netherlands   (www.NancyvdBoom.etsy.com), dedicated me a lovely blog post with some sweet kitties and an adorable foal! Nancy loves animals and cats as much as I do, and her present was so sweet!!! You can read her post "For ANNUK" here. Thank you dear Nancy :))! How sweet from you!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Then I got three lovely Sunday presents: three wonderful Treasuries featuring my jewelry!
This is Realfaery's Treasury "Beaches in Europe"! Thank you Betti for a great summer preview! My LITTLE SEA BEAUTY Pendants featured in this wonderful Treasury are made with sea shells I collected on the beaches of my beloved island of Rhodes. I had already featured other sea shell pendants from Rhodes in my post of March 29.



My sweet friend Sebnem has created one more wonderful Treasury, which - as always - is full of light and poetry! What a happy and delicate Treasury Sebnem, thank you so much for featuring my PINK HEART Pendant :)!
"My Name is PINK!!!!" by Shebbo Design


And Sebnem's lovely sister Sule has created a great Treasury featuring my GREEN MAGIC Ring! Great color combo and... a wonderfully happy and joyful Treasury :)! Thank you dear Sule :)!
"Happy Sunday" by Bysweetmom

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...