Monday, March 29, 2010

New in my Etsy Shop: AEGEAN SEA SHELL PENDANTS

I just added these pendants to my Etsy shop! I made them with sea shells I picked on the beaches of my beloved island of Rhodes, Greece. I painted them with acrylic colors and decorated them with wire and glass beads.



These are a few pictures of the beach and sea in wintertime... The summer haze has given way to a wonderful clearness and the view towards the Turkish coast of Anatolia is spectacular. So many wonderful memories and parts of my life are linked to Rhodes... My sweet Zoe comes from there too!




6 comments:

pantarei said...

Annuk....2 things..the shell pendants are exquisite and I can imagine the affective value they have for you...and about the photos...Rhodes touches the heart of ancient souls that have a deep connection with "her" :I see Rhodes as a magical and sensual feminine Island.....I love you Annuk..and thank you for sharing part of your heart in your blog.xoox

Annuk said...

It's so wonderful and precious to my heart that you can understand, my beloved cousin! Thank you for your wonderful support and for being the #1 fan of my art! I LOVE my sweet cousin and kindred soul!!! xoxo

Nancy Grönholm said...

Such pretty pendants, summery and happy! And congrats on the treasuries - the themes were just made for your jewellery! And mmm, the beach looks so peaceful and refreshing and oh, one could sit there all day listening to the waves, watching your cat chasing the water birds...

Annuk said...

Nancy you make me dream :).....

Pixel Wild Child said...

Anyone seeing these pendants could asume that you are a Greek artist! they absolutely feel like Greece... if I could smell them I'm sure they would smell like the Greek sea too! Great work... and very beautioful pictures... I can't wait for the summer!!! :O)

Annuk said...

Thank you sweet Cristi! What you said is so beautiful, these pendants come from my heart and it's so great you can feel it! You make me dream too!!!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...