Thursday, January 12, 2012

JANUARY MAGIC


How has your year started, my friends? Mine started wonderfully, in the arms of my Loved One...
And my wonderful mountains are even more beautiful when shared with my Special One... :)



Breathtaking views on glorious January days...


On the left you can see the Sacra di San Michele (St Michael's Abbey), one of the symbols of Piedmont. It was so warm it felt like spring, there were even the first butterfies... and a sweet playful young kitty trying to chase them. On the photos where she is looking up, she is looking at the butterflies after trying to chase them.






Another sweet kitty basking in the sun...




And the beautiful Avigliana Lakes...


8 comments:

Marilia said...

Wow! These photos are so pretty!!!!
Kisses

Annuk said...

Thank you Marilia! :)

heartshapedcreations said...

Your photos are amazing as always Annoula!!!

Annuk said...

Thank you dear Maraki! :)

Carrie said...

Ahhh Mother Nature knows true love when she sees it - look how she made everthing extra gorgeous for you. And kittens chasing butterflies - too cute!
Oh I have a warm glow in my soul xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Annuk said...

Carrie you are such a sweetheart! :) Thank you so much for your wonderful comment!!! :)
xxxxxxxxx

Yael said...

I enjoyed your photo tour Anna! Wonderful pictures of a beautiful landscape!
Ach ja, and you know what I think about cats! :-)

Annuk said...

Yes, I do, Yael! :)))
Thank you for your lovely comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...