Friday, July 23, 2010

I LOVE BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!

I like to think of myself as a "pagan worshipper of Beauty". I love Beauty in all its forms. I love to see Beauty in nature, in colors, in a breathtaking landscape, in a moving sunset, in an animal, in a flower, in the shades of the sea... and... well, in a beautiful human being. My Treasuries these days were dedicated to Beauty.
Guess which Treasury was my all-times view-buster ;)))))! For those of you who missed.... enjoy :D!
PS: if you click the title under each Treasury you can see the collection online and... click each "item" in case you'd like a closer look ;D




Refined and delicate natures understand the cat. Women, poets and artists hold it in great esteem, for they recognise the exquisite delicacy of its nervous system.
J. Champfleury

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh Annuk - you are a naughty girl ;) Eye candy is right!! Yum x

Annuk said...

LOL Carrie :D! Somebody had to do the dirty job LOL!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...