Friday, July 16, 2010

HOT SUMMER DAYS!!!

During these really HOT days (we are in the middle of a long heat wave) I have created a few Treasuries inspired by summer! I have devoted one more Treasury to my great love for COLOR! And it was a HUGE success and my most successful Treasury ever!!!! Over 700 (SEVENHUNDRED!) viewers clicked my collection! This makes me really happy, as it means lots of people love COLOR the way I do, and my message encountered a lot of agreement :)!


This collection was inspired by the current heat wave... Maybe I should have put a refreshing collection together to cool off a little bit, but I couldn't resist showing off my love for bright orange tones, LOL :))!


And just for fun... I tried my hand at my very first hot and sexy Treasury! One more big success ;)... Sexy CAN be tasteful, can't it??

4 comments:

MagicMarkingsArt said...

You are the new queen of treasuries! So glad my humble pieces caught your creative eye!!

Carrie said...

I agree with MagicMarkingsArt - you are the Queen of treasuries!! I noticed the 700!!! Never thought they want up that far - good for you, I hope it's still growing :)

I love all of them (especially the first one, hahaha) ut you can even do sexy in a nice sophistcated way.

Annuk said...

Oh girls, you make me blush :)!!!! What can I say??? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! It's a GREAT pleasure to have your beautiful and colorful art make my collections special!!!
xoxo

Nancy Grönholm said...

wow, I am absolutely flabbergasted! Who in the world gets 700!!? Annuk of course. :) And congrats on the frontpage - just saw it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...