Monday, May 31, 2010

CRISTINA's present!!!

My dear friends, those of you who read Pixel Wild Child's interview already know Cristina the lovely and passionate artist! But behind these beautiful and powerful illustrations stands Cristina the lovely, sweet and warmhearted person! A very special person and now a dear friend I met through Etsy and who thanked me for my interview with a great present: a sweet post about me and my work in her lovely blog!!!

In particular I loved Cristina's support and encouragement to keep on with my personality and the things I love! She wrote: "Never stop being the sweet person you are, never stop creating and never stop bringing us the Mediterranean in the shape of wearable art!!!". These words really touched my heart...
Thank YOU my sweet Cristi, YOU made my day :)))!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...